donderdag 28 augustus 2014

The Bristol Hotel Ensures That Every Taste



Bristol is becoming one of the UK's fastest growing city break destinations, with a wide variety of places to stay. Read on and I'll share my review of the Bristol Hotel.

As I first arrived at this perfectly placed hotel situated along the Bristol harbour side, I was rather impressed. Oozing modern decor, luxurious touches and all wrapped up within a stylish setting, it would seem that the Bristol Hotel had it all.

As I checked in I was greeted by an extremely friendly receptionist who instantly upgraded my room to a Luxury Junior Suite and certainly left a smile on my face as I was accompanied up to my room. 

The Room€¦

My Luxury Junior Suite was certainly spacious with lavish facilities and sleek touches throughout. As I slumped onto my cosy bed, I certainly didn't need any help sleeping, although the king size pillows certainly helped me along my way.

My favourite feature to the room had to be the spacious lounge area which was decorated with a stylish couch and a Nespresso machine which I made full use of during my stay! From the well-appointed bathroom and stylish lounge to the comfortable bed and beautiful views, I certainly had no complaints about my bedroom.

Delightful dining.

The first evening I dined in the River Grille overlooking the quay. Offering the freshest produce, here you can find fresh fish, succulent steak and some of the creamiest cheeses I have ever tasted. The atmosphere was relaxing and the service was friendly and attentive.

The Shore Bar Cafe which is adjacent to the River Grille offers coffees, bagels and plenty of lunchtime snacks. I enjoyed afternoon tea on the second day in which I could choose from a feast of cakes, patisseries, scones and of course a lovely pot of tea.

Activities€¦.

The location of the hotel means that there are plenty of things for you to do to make the most of visiting Bristol. Offering Broadway shows and West End productions you can visit the Bristol Hippodrome, if you prefer comedians then Colston Hall is the perfect place to find this, the O2 Academy offers a host of local bands and performers and Georges is the place to find classical, jazz, world music and opera.
The younger crowds will find that this hotel is in prime location to enjoy nightlife with popular nightspots being; Behop Club, Fiddlers Club, Fleece and Firkin, Oceana, The Old Duke and Shoulder Space. Or if you are looking to have dinner “out not that you would need to” then there are plenty of world-class restaurants all around the area.

Facilities€¦

The Bristol Hotel ensures that every taste is catered for with meetings and co-operate event facilities available. They offer executive boardrooms and their main suite features all the latest equipment needed for a successful business meeting including; typing, photocopying and faxing facilities.

In addition, the hotel is very popular with wedding guests wanting it as the scene of their wedding reception. Overlooking the Bristol quayside and offering fine features including a Waterford crystal Chandelier, their wedding reception room can cater for up to 300 guests and is they do everything in their power to make your day as special as it can be.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten